In-depth Insight and Accurate Actions
Learn to predict the behaviour of others, how processes unfold and how to effectively react to the behaviour of your conversation partners.
What will you learn?
- How to quickly recognise valuable, in-depth information about peoples’ personality and behaviour, especially under stress.
- How to predict the behavioural patterns of people and processes.
- How to effectively appeal to your conversation partner’s best qualities.
- How to strengthen and maintain your own meta level awareness.
- How to deal with issues of leadership and intervention in a creative manner instead of applying the usualworking method/style.
- How to provide parties with a deeper insight into their conflicts and to provide a stronger guarantee of a satisfactory outcome.
- How to identify your own non-verbal influence during interaction.
Development of the necessary basic skills in non-verbal strategy analysis for application in your own professional practice.
consultants, mediators, negotiators, leaders, law enforcement professionals, HR managers, coaches and other professionals
2 separate days, , 5 day parts
The theoretical basis is established in the introductory phase, in which visual material (photos and video) plays an important role. This will enable you to develop the analytical skills necessary to be able to identify subtle non-verbal patterns.
On the first day, you will learn to recognise patterns. On the second day, you will be dealing with the kinds of strategy, as well as their qualities and pitfalls, associated with those patterns. You will also learn how those patterns affect interpersonal interaction.
If you wish to do so, you can also have a look at your own non-verbal behaviour. You will then be able to see the influence you yourself have on the process. Between days 1 and 2 you will have the opportunity to put into practice at home and elsewhere the things you learned on day 1, with the help of video material sent to you.
This training has been approved by the Dutch Mediation Institute (MfN 15 PE points).
The Master class in Unconscious Processes is the follow-up to this training.
This training can also be taken before or after the This is Me! programme
In order to keep your analytical skills sharp and up to date you can participate in the e-learning module.